Agent Orange: Running 100% Fresh Squeezed Creeks

Agent Orange:  Running 100% Fresh Squeezed Creeks

Friday, July 10, 2009

#22 Upper Boulder Creek

One of the better longer rapids


On the way back from getting Brian's boat from the Source I decided to add this one to the list. Even though it is a pretty straight forward run, it is always a little more tense when you are running a new run and basically solo.

Upper Boulder Canyon is more Colorado short mank, actually mankier than any run I can think of. Flows were even good, right around 400cfs which I believe is a good flow for that run.

The rapid starts at the drop upstream from where I am



In the run-out


I don't really know what to tell you besides this. Don't make it a destination, but if you run the gnar above and below and tag it on to other Boulder runs it is good.


Just a lil' guy

No comments:

Post a Comment