Agent Orange: Running 100% Fresh Squeezed Creeks

Agent Orange:  Running 100% Fresh Squeezed Creeks

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Frisco to Idaho Springs

Looking back at the west side from the summit


I left Frisco and had to go over Loveland pass because you can't take a bike on I-70 through the Eisenhower and Johnson tunnel. Let me just say that Loveland Pass is long and steep. I will keep it there for all the little ones reading.

East side from the summit

I had to stop about halfway up because they were doing time trial runs for some fancy I will never be able to afford them type of sports cars. This actually was nice because when I got to the top I new that there wasn't going to be any cars coming down so I hauled the proverbial donkey on down the mountain going about 40mph the whole time.

I finally got in one of my pictures

I got onto I-70 at the bottom and made it to Idaho Springs in about thirty minutes. You got to love the downhill. I called up Chad who I met along with Ryan, Chris, Jenny, and Sydney at Crested Butte. It just so happened they had a guide house and I could crash there. They were also having a barley soda party that night. Isn't it nice when everything works out?

No comments:

Post a Comment